Tá ne', ti, N-awëníyu' haköúwí uisëhtakôkwá, ne' naakëôk ne'
húkwá the'shunénô he thë'työ' ne Herud: ne'hu heshunénô
thunöëtsate', úya'tsikwá heshunehtahkö.
And so God told them in a dream that they should not go back
there where Herod lived, so they set out for their country and went
a different way.
- haköúwí, he has told them
kwaúwí, I've told all of you
kwaunyas'ö, I've finally told all of you
kwauwínö', I'd told all of you
kwaúwi, I tell all of you
u'kwaúwi', I told all of you
ëkwauwiák, I'll keep telling all of you
aakwaúwi', I would tell all of you
- ne' naakëôk, that it should be
- ne' húkwá the'shunénô, they have not returned there
- ya'tsikwá, in some other direction
- heshunehtahkö, they have gone back there
Back to Index of Matthew, Chapter 2